Tuesday, February 12, 2008

1001 Books

I am half-obsessed with both goodreads and facebook. So I'm delirious that I can combine them with goodreads application on facebook, and show off my books to all my 24 friends. My current project is going through 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die. I am making a list of the books that I feel I should have read or want to read from the list, so I'm looking at about 150 when all is said and done. There are lots on the list that I have read, but not nearly as many as I would like. I'm actually embarrassed that I can't check off more. What kind of English major was I really?! The kind that didn't read much written in the 20th century unfortunately.

I am adding the to-read books to my 1001 books I must read before I die bookshelf on goodreads. I have decided to read them randomly, because I can't fathom reading a whole clump of 19th century novels at once. Although that used to be totally my thing back in my college days. I'll post some reviews of the two must-reads in the near future. Any other goodreads addicts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

ShareThis