Thursday, July 17, 2008

Mindful Mama Magazine

Apparently there's a new magazine on the stands (or will be soon- that's kind of confusing), called Mindful Mama. Here's some copy from the website:

Mindful Mama actively promotes:

o Simplicity
o Products that are non-toxic to mom and baby
o Products and services produced using sustainable practices
o Companies that make efforts to green their workspace
o Companies that actively work to reduce their carbon footprint
o Companies that donate a portion of profits to a good cause
o Mother-owned businesses or parent-friendly workplaces

You can download a copy of the magazine (PDF) too. I haven't a clue as to when you can buy it.

I just wanted to spread the word, I'm not receiving any kind of kickback or anything. I'm not even saying its a great magazine. But the skim I did of the PDF looked good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

ShareThis