Tuesday, July 22, 2008

An Update

First of all, hurry up and enter the contest for the year subscription to Brain, Child. Contest ends soon.

As for an update...I haven't been blogging because I've been cleaning, something I don't like to do. We are expecting my parents for 10 days in honor of the boy's birthday, so I'm trying to make the place presentable. Although my mom probably will just clean it herself as she sees fit. Fine with me! This weekend my college girlfriends and I are throwing a party for our friend who is moving to another state for a great new job- so there's that to deal with too. Plus, there's other stuff that I won't go into here. Maybe you'll know about it later. Probably.

All this is an excuse for not adding new material. I hope to give a damn again soon.
Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

ShareThis