Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Tuesday Toot




In honor of the Tuesday Toot, I'm singing my own praises. I actually followed through on the desire/need to go back to work and get my own dreams back into motion. For me, the inherently shy and often lazy one, this is a feat. I have thousands of good ideas (some all in one day), but I don't often actually set the goal and take the steps to make it come to fruition.

So here's to me for being the engineer of my own train (I have watched too much Thomas as of late). I am excited to be heading back to work in a couple of months (as you may have read). I am very proud of myself for doing what I want and is best for my whole family.

What are you proud of?

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I started my new career as a RN 3 months after my little guy was born...and now am going back in the fall for a masters and am terrified!! Its wonderful to be able to do both though, you feel fulfilled in two different ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping in from Mommy Community! Good for you for following your own compass. It is hard - we have to be careful that we don't get lost in the roller coaster of life. Congrats!

    Here is my toot!
    http://mommy-mentor.blogspot.com/2008/06/tuesday-toot-62408-big-boy-bed-new-look.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

ShareThis