Wednesday, May 5, 2010

An Update

The Eco-nomical Baby Guide: Down-to-Earth Ways for Parents to Save Money and the PlanetI have been focusing on collecting, reading and reviewing books for the blog.  I have two books I am currently reading and have requested a few others from publishers.  The Eco-nomical Baby Guide review should be up in the next several days. Partnership Parenting will follow shortly after.  I hope to add a review every few weeks, depending on life and my already full reading to-do list.  Might even score some freebies from the publishers to give away here!

So if there is a book you think I should review, please let me know in the comments.  I have found the publishers pretty willing to send out books to me, so hopefully I can score a free copy through them or the library.

I am also working on a couple of posts related to our food supply, school lunches and easy ways to be a little healthier and more green in everyday life.

The facebook page is gaining friends every day.  I am excited to have that venue to share ideas and news with everyone.  Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

ShareThis