- UK mothers should be paid to stay at home and raise their children, according to a recent report.
- From Newsweek: The Feminine Mistakes. Are we to add our own mothers to the mommy wars?
- On a related note: A feature on the new book Making Up with Mom by Julie Halpert. (win a copy)
- Research shows that socially active parents have more successful children.
- College students binge drink. Is that really news?
- Autistic mannerisms reduced by sensory treatment.
- Inflexible workplaces deter breastfeeding (In Australia). This shouldn't surprise anyone.
- Sexist media coverage of Hillary Clinton. I am not a fan of hers but I agree the press treat her unfairly.
- Wisebread has some inexpensive ways to occupy the kids over summer vacation.
Monday, April 28, 2008
What people are saying....
A new feature (most often daily) on items in the news and in the blogosphere related to mothers and women.